- Poor dental hygiene
- Pregnancy/puberty/menopause (hormonal changes increase the sensitivity of the gums)
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Genetics/family history (30% of general population susceptible to gum disease)
- General illness
- Reduce and prevent bleeding gums
- Protects against gingivitis
- Kill germs
- Reduces plaque
- Freshens breath
- Contains Aloe Vera gel as its active ingredient to help prevent bleeding gums.
- Also contains other natural medicinal components such as Echinacea, goldenseal, calendula, and grapefruit seed extract that help calm gum inflammation
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received free product for review but was not otherwise compensated. The opinions are my own. If you have a product you’d like for me to review, please send me an email.