This week I’ve got a product to share with you that’s going to make laundry a breeze! The Robby Wash Ball is the equivalent of about 12 months (or 120 washes) worth of laundry detergent! It works in both hot and cold water and works to get your clothes fresh and clean without additional detergents or add-ins.
Robby Wash Ball works with both front and top load washers, and it’s very simple to use. Simply throw it in with the wash, and just refill the ball when the level of maco-molecule pellets is less than 75% full.
So why try the Robby Wash Ball? Here’s a few reasons:
- It’s hypoallergenic, so if you or your children have allergies, this is a must-try product.
- It’s economical, at $32.95 for one ball.
- It’s environmentally friendly.
- No lugging detergent bottles and boxes from the store.
- Also, it’s a great space saver for your laundry room, and it’s especially perfect if you’re in a an apartment or dorm
Here’s a video that shows you more information on how this little ball works:
Giveaway: One Simply Sweet Home reader will a Robbery Wash Laundry Ball, a $32.95 value!
To enter, use the Rafflecopter form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received a Robby Wash Ball for review. The opinions in this post are my own.