Disclosure: I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
Do you love TGI Friday’s? I love eating their appetizers, and when we can’t go out, I love buying their frozen appetizers. They are especially great for game days. Just visit your local Wal-mart, pick out a few apps, and you’ve got enough food to create an entire spread for a house full of sports fans!
In the past, I’ve tried their Boneless Buffalo Wings, Mozzarella Sticks, and Spinach and Artichoke Dip. All of these are fabulous, but this past weekend we decided to try something new for game day: Loaded Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins.
The potato skins and other TGI Friday Appetizers can be found in the freezer section at your local Wal-mart store. At our store it’s found in the very last frozen food aisle, across from the bread and snack cakes.
While shopping, I also got the chance to participate in a product demo at Wal-mart. The product demonstrator was serving up loaded potato skins from TGI Friday’s and samples of Mountain Dew Kickstart. The demonstrator was super nice, and this was a great opportunity to try the product before I bought it. I was also excited to try the Kickstart drink, as I’ve seen it before in stores and have been anxious to try it.
TGI Friday’s appetizers are great to serve to your guests. They look great on the table next to the rest of your party foods and decorations, and it’s an easy and cost effective way to serve delicious, restaurant quality food to your guests.
What will you love about the Loaded Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins?
- The serving size! Each potato skin is approximately half a potato. And they are fully loaded with cheddar cheese and bacon. (No skimping on the toppings at all!)
- The price! A box of 4 loaded potato skins is around $5. (Great price for an appetizer for 2-4 people!)
- No prep work! And they go from freezer to plate in about 18 minutes!
- Potatoes comes out soft, tender, and fluffy, with sizzling toppings. (Just like they were made fresh in a restaurant! And you don’t have to worry about overcooking!)
- They taste great with ranch dressing, sour cream, honey mustard, or even barbecue sauce. (Just pick your favorite!)
- They go great alongside other TGI Appetizers, like their Chicken Wings with Honey BBQ Sauce, Mozzarella Sticks, and Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers.
- They are SUPER delicious!
See what I mean? Doesn’t that look fantastic? I could make a meal out of these things, they are so good!
For product updates, deals, ideas, and more connect with TGI Friday’s on Facebook.
Do you love TGI Friday’s frozen apps? Which one is your favorite?