Friday Favorites – Week 153

friday favorites

Hey everyone!  Thanks for stopping by for Friday Favorites! I am being a bad blogger this week!  It’s been super busy and stressful here, and I am SO tired!  So no features this week!  Sorry!  But I promise I’ll be back next week with some great ones!  In the meantime, please link up below and visit a friend or two while you are here!

Photobucket

Comments

1. Miz Helen says:

Hi Jerri,
    Looks like a great party, and thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend and stay warm.
    Miz Helen

2. javeriyasayeedsiddiqui says:

Thanks so much for hosting! xo

3. Brenda @ChattingOverChocolate.blogspot.com says:

Sorry to hear that it’s been an extra busy and stressful week for you, Jerri. Thank you for the time and effort you put into hosting each week! I hope the coming weekend will allow you some time to rest & relax a little! :)
    *hugs*
    Brenda

4. April @ Angel's Homestead says:

Thank you for hosting Jerri. :) This week I shared my White Chocolate Chex Nut Clusters. Have a great weekend!

5. Anne @ Domesbissity says:

Thanks for hosting Jerri.

Anne xx

6. The Contessa (Linda) says:

Jerri, thanks for hosting another great party! I brought over Hugs & Kisses Eggs for Valentine’s Day breakfast. Enjoy.

We are hosting a new party on Mondays – What’d You Do This Weekend. I’d love for you to drop by and leave a link. Grab a button and come back each Monday to see what everyone has been doing over the weekend.

Have a great day! The Contessa (Linda)

7. Mackenzie says:

Thanks for hosting a great party! Have a fantastic weekend!
    -Mackenzie

8. happy friday! thanks for hosting, hope you have a fabulous weekend.

9. Kathy Moody says:

Thank you so much for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

Trackbacks

1. [...] Creative Juice, Full Plate Thursday, Thank Your Body Thursday, Tasty Traditions, Fight Back Friday, Friday Favorites, Small Footprint Friday, Fresh Bites [...]

2. [...] Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways, Empowered Living Social, Make Your Own! Monday, That DIY Party, Friday Favorites, Flaunt It [...]

3. [...] Lou, Our Delightful HomeSumo’s Sweet Stuff, 5 Minutes for MomCraft-o-Maniac, Designs by GollumSimply Sweet Home Lady Behind the [...]