Friday Favorites – Week 165

friday favorites

Hello all! Welcome to Friday Favorites!  Don’t forget to enter my Pennington Smart Seed giveaway after you’ve linked up. You could win a $50 Amex Card!  And of course, I hope you enjoy these yummies from our friends!

Lazy Morning Cinnamon Rolls

Lazy Morning Cinnamon Rolls from Busy Mom’s Helper

Bubble Gum Cupcakes

Bubblegum Cupcakes from The Tip Toe Fairy

Homemade Eclairs

Homemade Eclairs from What’s Cooking With Ruthie

I can’t wait to see your posts!  Link up below:

Photobucket

Comments

1. Little Sis says:

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a great weekend!

2. Stephanie Pass says:

Thanks so much for featuring my cupcakes! I can’t wait to check out all the awesome new links this week.

3. Heather Walter says:

Thanks for hosting! This week, I posted my “26 ways white vinegar can ROCK your world” article. Have a great weekend!

4. Danielle says:

thanks for hosting! i always appreciate the opportunity to share! have a great day!

5. Danielle says:

Thank you SO SO much for the feature of my Lazy Morning Cinnamon Rolls….totally made my night!!! 😀 Hope you have a fantastic Friday and weekend!!!

6. Linda@With A Blast says:

Thanks for hosting, Jerri! Enjoy your weekend 🙂

7. Christine says:

Thanks so much for the party Jerri!

8. Gloria says:

Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful day! Blessings, Gloria @The Resourceful Gals

9. Krista Low says:

Miss Jerri thank you for hosting another great party! There are some really great posts today. I’m excited to go “mingle” :). I hope you have a fabulous weekend! Krista @ A Handful of Everything

10. lisa@cookingwithcurls says:

Thanks so much for hosting Jerri!!! Have an awesome weekend 🙂

11. Amy Mayen says:

Thanks for hosting Jerri!

12. Great Party! Thanks for all the great ideas you share with us.

13. fariba says:

Thanks for your hosting!!!!!!!!! I hope you a happy weekend with your family. 🙂

14. Anyonita @ Anyonita-Nibbles.com says:

Thanks so much for this linky! I’ve finally gotten around to following you socially 🙂 Also, I’d like to invite you to come link up with me at my link party! I’d love it if you could stop by & link up some of your recipes! Here’s the link: http://anyonitanibbles.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/Tasty-Tuesdays-8-features-ad.html

15. Lansing-born Mekamifu interests includes wedding, 70’s music, jet
    engines. Almost all her stimulus derives from exploring and visiting different places to give an example Taiwan.

Trackbacks

1. […] Thursday Show Off Stuff Thursday Bloom Thursday   The Humble Brag   Best Blog Recipes Friday Favorites   Simply Create Friday  Peek Into My Paradise Friday    Funky Junky Saturday   Be Diff Act […]

2. […] Stuff Thursday Bloom Thursday   The Humble Brag   Best Blog Recipes Friday Favorites   Simply Create Friday  Peek Into My Paradise Friday    Funky […]

3. […] My Romantic Home  – Fingerprints on the Fridge – The Answer is Chocolate – Chic on a Shoestring Decorating – The Shabby Nest – Thirty Handmade Days – French Country Cottage – The Frugal Girls – Craftberry Bush – Chase the Star – Happy and Blessed Home – The Best Blog Recipes – Not Your Ordinary Recipes – Simply Sweet Home […]

4. […] TheWeekenReTreat, FoodieFriday, FoodieFriendsFriday, FreedomFriday, PetalsToPicots, FinishedFriday, FridayFavorites, TheHumbleBrag, SimpleLivingFoodieFriday, InspirationSpotlight, WeekendPotluck, ThePinJunkie, […]