One of my favorite things about the holiday season is the food, especially the Christmas treats and sweets! Over the next several weeks I’m excited to have some fantastic guest bloggers here to share their holiday recipes with us, as part of my Six Treats of Christmas Treats event! To kick things off, I’ve compiled a fun list of Christmas cookies, bars, and candies that I think you will love!
There’s also a linky at the end of this post, where I invite you to link up your own treats! All holiday sweets and treats and welcome, as well as drinks and appetizers. The linky will be open through New Year’s, and I’ll be featuring some of my favorites here, so link up as many as you’d like (old posts and new) and have fun!
But first take a gander at these yummies:
1. Frosty the Snowman Cupcake Cookies from Sweet Sugar Belle
2. Jolly Santa Cookies from Sprinkles and Grins
3. Easy Reindeer Cookies from Our Best Bites
4. Melted Snowman Cookies from Truly Custom Cakery
5. Cranberry Bliss Bars from The Girl Who Ate Everything
6. Pecan Pie Bars from My Recipes
7. Chocolate Cheesecake Candy Cane Bars from Food Network
8. Eggnog Cheesecake Bars from Martha Stewart
9. Perfect Spritz Cookies from The Other Side
10. Stained Glass Cookies from e’s joie
11. Cherry Chocolate Kisses from The Curvy Carrot
12. Linzer Cookie Tarts from Betty Crocker
13. Chocolate Covered Cherries from Food.com
14. Divinity from The Baking Pan
15. Chocolate Rumballs from Jo Cooks Amazing Recipes
16. Oreo Balls from Simply Sweet Home
I’d love to see your Christmas and holiday treat recipes! Link up your cookies, balls, bars, candies, and more! Old and new posts are welcome! Please ONLY link up food! Thanks!