Friday Favorites – Week 155

friday favorites
Happy Friday! And welcome to Friday Favorites! While you’re here, please enter my giveaway for a Homeright Steam Machine.  It’s worth $99!  But first check out these fantastic features:

Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies

Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies from The Pin Junkie

Potsticker Cheddar Skewers

Potsticker Cheddar Skewers from Chatting Over Chocolate

Red Velvet Cream Cheese Rum Balls

Red Velvet Cream Cheese Rum Balls from Little Accidents in the Kitchen

I can’t wait to see your posts. Link up below!

Photobucket

Comments

1. Brenda @ChattingOverChocolate.blogspot.com says:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for featuring my Potsticker Cheddar Skewers! I’m honored and so excited!! :) Appreciate you hosting each week, Jerri! Enjoy a terrific weekend!

2. Bonnie @ the pin junkie says:

Thanks so much for featuring my cranberry white chocolate chip cookies! You made my day!

3. Thanks for the party Jerri! Have a great weekend!

4. Little Sis says:

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a great weekend!

5. Nicole - DinkyGreen says:

Hi, Jerri. Thanks for hosting this blog hop! I love to click around the different posts — it’s a great way to waste time at work… And I’m also grateful for the opportunity to share one of my own creative endeavors: the “William Cakespeare” book cake at number 60 up there.

6. Tumbleweed Contessa says:

Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend.

7. Katie B. of HousewifeHowTos.com says:

Thank you for hosting, Jerri! I’d love if you’d come join my How To Tuesday link party, too.

8. Nichi - The Mandatory Mooch says:

Thanks for hosting another great party, Jerri!! Nichi

9. Thanks for hosting Jerri!

10. Thanks for hosting the party and thanks for the feature :D

Trackbacks

1. [...] Friday, Get Schooled Saturday, Frugal Friday, Feature Friday, Foodie Friday, Simply Link, Friday Favorites, Check Me Out Saturday, Show and Tell Saturday, Saturday [...]