Friday Favorites – Week 156

friday favorites
Hi everyone! Welcome to Friday Favorites! Can you believe it’s March already? And spring is just around the corner! Yay!  I can’t wait to see all the lovely spring ideas to come.  And I hope you enjoy this weeks featured ideas from our friends!

Raspberry and Lemon Tarts
Raspberry and Lemon Custard Tarts from Butter and Jam Blog
Banana Bread Cookies
Banana Bread Cookies from Glued to My Crafts
DIY Garlands
2 DIY Garland Tutorials from R & R Workshop
Thanks for stopping by this week! I can’t wait to see your posts!

Photobucket

Comments

1. Brenda @ChattingOverChocolate.blogspot.com says:

Thanks for the party! Have a terrific weekend, Jerri! :)

2. veronica lee says:

Thanks for hosting this and have a terrific weekend!

3. Little Sis says:

Thanks for hosting Jerri! Hope you have a super weekend!

4. Rhonda @ The Messy Roost says:

Thank you for such a fun party. Have a great weekend. Rhonda

5. Hi Jerri,
    I was on my way to bed and remembered I needed to stop by your place first. Hope you have a great weekend and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

6. martha.anne (@themarthaanne) says:

Thanks for hosting – have a great weekend! (Visiting from http://www.themarthaanne.com)

7. Mackenzie says:

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great weekend!
    -Mackenzie

8. Nicole - DinkyGreen says:

Hi, Jerri! Thanks for inviting me back. I posted a stuffed sweet potato recipe (inspired by a recipe I found while clicking around on link parties like this one!) at #128 up there, and I am already having fun “wasting” time exploring this week’s posts.

9. Crystelle Boutique says:

Hi Jerri! What a fab party… I so appreciate you putting this on….!

hugs x
    Crystelle

10. carissa says:

thanks for hosting! i can’t believe we are already to march…where did february go? no fair it’s a short month!

11. The Contessa (Linda) says:

I am so happy it is Friday I baked a TGIF Chocolate Cake to brng over. Hope you enjoy it!
    We’re having a party at Tumbleweed Contessa -Saturday Dishes with Savannah (Hammock Tracks) and Paula (Call Me PMC) hope you can bring over some green food. That’s the theme this week.
    Linda (The Contessa)

12. Nichi - The Mandatory Mooch says:

Thanks for hosting, Jerri!! Nichi

13. Annamaria @ Bakewell Junction says:

Jerri,
    I’m a first time participant and new follower. Thanks for hosting. Hope you like the Venetians I’ve submitted.
    Annamaria

Trackbacks

1. [...] Beagle, The Busy Bee, Thursdays Treasures, Frugal Friday, Foodie Friday, Show and Tell Friday, Friday Favorites, Lovely Crafty Weekend, EBTKS, Friday Favorites, Bloggy Reading, Weekend Re-Treat, Six [...]

2. [...] **Linked up with Little House in the Suburbs and Friday Favorites** [...]

3. [...] Beagle, The Busy Bee, Thursdays Treasures, Frugal Friday, Foodie Friday, Show and Tell Friday, Friday Favorites, Lovely Crafty Weekend, EBTKS, Friday Favorites, Bloggy Reading, Weekend Re-Treat, Six [...]

4. […] Beyond the Picket Fence,  Create Craft Love, The Shabby Nest, Romantic Home, Finding Fabuous, Simply Sweet Home, Ladybird Ln, Diana Rambles, A Vision To Remember, Funky Junk Interiors, Six Sisters’ Stuff, […]